“I am seeking. I am striving. I am in it with all my heart.” –Vincent van Gogh
Whether you are a beginning, emerging or mid-level artist, I am here to help you be your most authentic, healthy, productive, creative, successful artist-self.
As a creativity coach, I draw on my art education and Creativity Coach training, as well as my personal experiences with creating, marketing, selling, and exhibiting art. My board leadership and grant panel experiences on a regional arts council also allow me to provide an inside point of view with grant writing. I also offer web-site building services.
As we work together to determine what next steps will best serve your needs, I will provide thoughtful insight, support, feedback, and guidance essential to tackling your creative challenges from internal and/or external sources. All of our communications are completely confidential.
Interested? More Questions?
Click here: amatterofhabit.com for more information on my Creativity Coaching Website
Contact me via email by clicking here: email@example.com
Who can benefit from working with a creativity coach?
If you are just beginning to pursue your life-long desire to create, or have studied art but never committed to regular practice, I can help you...
- discover your creative gifts and how best to express them
- navigate life challenges like ‘life just keeps getting in the way’
- gain the courage, skills and knowledge needed to share your work
If you are an emerging or mid-career artist, we can address the following issues and more…
- ‘there is just not enough time or energy in the day’ to create on a regular basis
- self-doubt, anxiety or fear are getting in the way of creating
- you feel stuck or uninspired
- you find yourself procrastinating
- you have trouble choosing or finishing projects
I will share daily habits and practical tips to help you find or revive your creative mojo. In no time, you will make amazing progress on your project(s).
I can also help if you need someone safe and confidential to creatively think out loud to, or feel you would benefit from a bi-weekly or monthly accountability partner.
How to get started:
- For fees and package details or more information, please go to amatterofhabit.com or contact me via email by clicking here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-site service fees are separate. For more details, click here: deblarson.com/website-and-marketing-services or go to amatterofhabit.com
- Once you decide you would like to try creativity coaching and connect with me, I will send a short series of questions via email, which will help us determine what stage you are at, what your needs are, and/or where you struggle to implement your artistic ideas, visions, and goals.
- Creativity coaching will initially be conducted through email, with a some exceptions.
- We will decide together how often we will connect as part of our initial consultation.
- Then we will work together to help you choose your next steps.